Amazon Fab Phones Fest Now Live with HDFC Bank Discount (Till 25 Dec)

• alt text

Seattle based eCommerce giant Amazon has got another sale in its Indian territory. Amazon India launched Fab Phones Fest on 22nd December and it would continue till 25th.

During this Fab Phones Fest, there is a discount of up to 40% on top-selling mobile phones and up to 80% on electric appliances. Moreover, there’s an instant discount up ₹1500 being offered by HDFC bank on EMI’s to its credit and debit cardholders.

Most of the top-selling smartphones are taking part in this Amazon India’s Fab Phones Fest. The participating smartphone makers include Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Nokia, Honor and many more.

Samsung Galaxy M51 which retails at ₹28999 will now be available at ₹21749 including ₹1250 Amazon Prime discount coupon. Plus, there’s a 10% HDFC bank discount. It’s to be noted that the handset includes a massive 7000mAh battery.

The popular Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with 64MP quad-camera has an extra up to ₹1500 off on exchange. When compared to its launch price, there’s a discount of 3K on the purchase of this highly acclaimed camera phone.

Now, one can grab Apple iPhone 11 at ₹51999. This 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display has A13 Bionic chipset. All the handsets listed on Amazon India do come with some sort of offer.

Let me present you without any confusion. They are listed below:

Smartphone Price Benefit
    Samsung Galaxy M51 ₹21749 extra ₹1250 off, 7000mAh battery
    Redmi Note 9 Pro Max ₹15999 extra ₹1500 off on exchange, 64MP quad-camera
    Redmi 9 Prime ₹10999 4+128GB storage, quad-camera
    Samsung Galaxy M31s ₹18499 64MP intellicam, ₹1000 discount for prime members
    iPhone 11 ₹51999 Dual camera system, A13 bionic chipset
    OnePlus Nord 5G ₹28999 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display

There are hundreds of handsets on Amazon e-commerce portal. I have listed only a few. Please do check the Amazon.in official website for updated information.

Do you agree with my opinion? Share your thoughts.

You May Also Like: Tecno Camon 16 Claims to Redefine Photography (at ₹10999)

You May Also Like