• alt text

Realme, the sub-brand of OPPO, has added another handset in the Realme 7 series. Those who are unaware the Realme 7 series consist of the Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro.

Unarguably, the Realme 7i is a toned-down version of Realme 7. Let’s consider the Realme 7i specs first.

Realme 7i Specifications:

The Realme 7i sports a 6.5-inch screen with 90Hz ultra-smooth display, 720p resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset (down from Helio G95), Adreno 610 GPU and 4GB of RAM, the Realme 7i has 64GB internal storage.

However, if you need a 128GB ROM, then pay extra 1K. This can be further expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.

Realme AI Quad-Camera Setup:

On the optics front, the Realme 7i gets a quad-camera-setup on the rear. It includes 64mp primary camera, 8mp ultrawide (119° Ultra Wide-angle) camera, 2mp macro camera, and 2mp B&W monochrome snapper. For the selfies, you get 16mp front camera packed inside the punch-hole. It gets a fingerprint scanner at the back.

Backed by a mammoth 5000mAh battery, the 4G LTE Realme 7i supports 18W (down from 30W) fast charging as well. It also features USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.

The handset boots Realme UI based on Android-10. It’s available in 2 colour variants including Fusion Green and Fusion Blue colour options.

Starting October 16th, the handset will be available for purchase on Flipkart, Realme website and offline stores as well at ₹11,999 and ₹12,999.

That means one can grab a 10% instant discount through SBI Cards purchase during Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale!

Realme 7 Pro Sun Kissed Leather Edition:

alt text

Apart from Realme 7i, the smartphone maker also launched a special edition Realme 7 Pro Sun Kissed Leather handset. The price and specs remain the same. The Realme 7 Pro base variant 6GB RAM/128 GB ROM costs ₹19,999 and the 8GB RAM/128 GB ROM costs ₹21,999 respectively.

By comparing Realme 7i and Realme 7 Pro handsets, one can easily conclude that Realme 7i is a big downgrade.

Do you agree with my opinion? Share your thoughts.

Also Read: Realme Narzo 20 Series Debuts. Pro Variant Gets Helio G95 SoC (Gaming)

You May Also Like