Moto M, Motorola’s First Smartphone with Full Metal Body Priced at ₹15999

• Re: Moto M with 4GB RAM and Helio P15 Chipset Coming to India Soon

alt text

After a fortnight, Lenovo India has finally launched Moto M in the Indian market. Moto M is the first Motorola smartphone with full metal body and will be available in two variants – 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage. Starting from December 14th midnight, both the variants of Moto M will be available exclusively on e-commerce portal Flipkart. The base variant and premium model will cost ₹15,999 and ₹17,999 respectively and comes in Gold and Silver colors.

Motorola Moto M Specifications:

As reported, Moto M has an all-metal body finish with 5.5-inch full HD IPS display 2.5D curved glass and ultra-fast fingerprint sensor. Powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 chipset and coupled by 3GB RAM with 32GB storage space in base variant and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage space in the premium model, this water resistant handset is backed by a decent 3050mAh battery.

Both the Moto M models sport 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera for selfies. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system, supports dual SIM, 4G VoLTE connectivity and has Dolby Atmos technology for rich media experience. Though the new Moto M has all the decent specs, it isn’t compatible with the Moto Mod external accessories.

Motorola Moto M Launch Offers:

As a launch offer, the customers can avail flat ₹1,000 discount with Citibank credit card. Moreover, Flipkart has announced an exchange offer of up to ₹2,000 on old smartphone and an attractive EMI starting at ₹776 per month. Lenovo India has announced ₹1,000 off on the purchase of Moto Pulse 2 Headset along with Moto M smartphone.

alt text

• @Vikas-Jadhav

alt text

Hey! I’m really in love with this Motorola’s all metal smartphone. Though priced under ₹16K, Moto M looks as if it is a premium phone. Apart from 3050mAh battery, I would rate its support for fast-charging as the ultimate thing.

Hybrid Dual-SIM Card:

However, I’m really worried about its hybrid dual-SIM card slot. It supports either two SIM cards or one SIM card and microSD card. This is really a big let down for me. The other option is to spend extra ₹2K and get 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage.

4G VoLTE Ready:

The 4G VoLTE support will make it handy as I would like to port my number to Reliance Jio. The other benefits like nano-coating will definitely be an advantage if there is any accidental water splash on the handset.

alt text

You May Also Like