Lenovo Phab 2 Launched, Sale from 9th December at ₹11999

• Re: Lenovo Phab 2 Smartphone with 6.4’’ Display Coming Soon on Flipkart

alt text

Lenovo has just now launched Phab 2 smartphone in the Indian market. As per the launch, it will be available starting from 9th December on Flipkart and priced at ₹11,999.

Lenovo Phab 2 Specs:

I usually do not put any repetition in my post. Just want to add some extra info. As per my findings, the device doesn’t come with a Corning Gorilla protection but instead is equipped with a hardened glass layer. Moreover, the HD display offers a pixel density of just 229ppi, which can be a letdown while watching media.

Unlike the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro, this new handset lacks Google Tango support. However, the integration of Dolby Atmos and Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation support makes video watching a thrilling experience. Though Lenovo Phab 2 runs on Android Marshmallow, the Chinese tech giant has confirmed that the smartphone will get Android Nougat update pretty soon.

What’s Your Opinion?

Personally, I’m not in favor of bigger screens but the next big innovation in smartphones is certainly bigger specs. This smartphone will definitely cater the needs of movie lovers.

alt text

You May Also Like