Realme X7 and X7 Pro Debut in India (Real Upgrade Price ₹13999)



  • alt text

    After a series of leaks, the Chinese handset maker Realme launched Realme X7 series in the Indian market. Though it was launched in China last september, Realme lovers had to wait more than 6 months for its Indian debut.

    To the unaware, Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand OPPO backed by BBK Electronics. BBK is a Chinese multinational corporation overseeing a number of top smartphone brands including Oppo, Vivo, Realme, and OnePlus.

    Back to the Realme X7 series, it comprises of Realme X7 and X7 Pro handsets bringing 5G experience and the Real Upgrade Program. Let us go through each smartphone and know the specs and features of much-hyped X7 series.

    Realme X7 Pro Specifications:

    alt text

    The Realme X7 Pro sports a 6.55-inch Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It has a screen to body ratio of 91.6% and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection on the top. The display supports up to 1200 nits brightness.

    Powered by the 5G-ready octa-core Dimensity 1000+ chipset and Mali-G77 GPU, the Realme X7 Pro offers 8GB RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage with Turbo Write tech. Interestingly, it also packs NFC for easy contactless payments and dual-stereo speakers for watching content.

    The Realme X7 Pro sports a quad-cam setup on the back. The configuration includes 64MP primary cam, 8MP ultrawide snapper, two 2MP lenses for bokeh and macro shots. At the front, there’s a 32MP selfie snapper tucked in a punch hole on the upper left corner.

    Powered by a 4500mAh battery and 65W Super Dart (fast) charging, the Realme X7 Pro delivers 100% full charge within 35 minutes. Starting February 10, the Pro variant can be purchased on Flipkart portal at a price of ₹29,999 ($410).

    Realme X7 Specifications:

    alt text

    The Realme X7 is a watered-down version of the Pro variant. By going through the specs, one could ascertain that Realme has rebranded Realme V15 as Realme X7.

    Sporting a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with a screen to body ratio of 90.8%, the Realme X7 has also got Corning Gorilla Glass on the top. The display has brightness support up to 600 nits and the touch sampling rate of 180Hz.

    Powered by Dimensity 800U chipset, Mali G57 GPU and up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, the handset comes with 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage. The Realme X7 has got triple-camera at the rear. It includes 64MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide cam and 2MP macro shooter. For selfies, there’s a 16MP selfie snapper.

    The Realme X7 packs a 4300mAh battery with 50W fast-charging support. Still it weighs just 176 grams. This device supports 5G connectivity in line with the Pro variant.

    Starting February 12, the Realme X7 will be available for sale on Flipkart. As disclosed earlier, the Realme X7 comes in two variants . The 6/128GB and 8/128GB memory variants will cost ₹19,999 ($275) and ₹21,999 ($300) respectively.

    As a promotional campaign, there’s a flat discount of ₹2,000 and ₹1500 on purchase through ICICI Credit cards and Axis Bank Cards respectively.

    Real Upgrade Program:

    alt text

    For the first time, Realme company has launched the Real Upgrade Program. Under this one can grab the Realme X7 Series handset by paying just 70% of the price. After a year, the customer can either pay the remaining 30%amount (to retain the existing handset) or grab the next Realme X series handset by paying 70% of the product’s price.

    As per the company’s CEO, this is a real win-win situation for the company and the Realme handset lovers.

    So, what is your opinion on the recently launched Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro? Share your thoughts.

    You May Also Like: Motorola Edge S Unveiled with Snapdragon 870 SoC (Flagship Killer)



You May Also Like