• alt text

The Shenzhen-based smartphone maker Infinix Mobile has got two new handsets Infinix Note 8 and Note 8i for the Indian market. Powered by MediaTek Helio G80, they do sport a quad-camera setup.

Going by the past trends, one could definitely expect 2 months’ time for its availability in the Indian market. Those who are unaware, the Infinix Note 7 is launched at ₹11,499 in the last month. Currently, it’s priced ₹10999 during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale

Leaving a minor difference in terms of size and camera, both the handsets look identical. The 8i variant is a toned-down version.

Infinix Note 8 and 8i Specifications:

Regarding specifications, the latest Infinix Note 8 comes with a 6.95-inch (6.78-inch size for 8i variant) HD+ IPS display of 720x1640 pixels resolution and 20.5:9 aspect ratio. It has a gradient finish at the back panel.

Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU and paired with 4/6GB RAM (only 6GB RAM for 8i variant), it has an onboard storage of 128GB that can be further expandable.

64MP AI Quad-Camera Configuration:

On the camera front, the Infinix Note 8 gets a quad-camera setup on the rear. It packs a 64mp main camera (48mp for 8i variant), 2mp macro lens, 2mp depth sensor and an AI lens.

For selfies, it has dual camera setup including 16mp primary lens and an exclusive snapper for portraits. On the other hand, a single 8mp front camera for Infinix Note 8i variant.

The industry experts assume that it could be priced around $200. The press release stated that the new Infinix Note 8 comes in Deepsea Luster, Iceland Fantasy and Silver Diamond colour.

Fueled by a 5200mAh battery and 18W fast charging, the Infinix Note 8 boots XOS 7.1 based on Android 10.

Though there is no official information regarding its price one could expect it under 14K.

alt text

Also Read: OPPO A15 with Helio P35 Unveiled (Another Entry-Level Phone)

You May Also Like