• alt text

In a bid to improve further, the Korean smartphone maker Samsung has added more storage to its successful Samsung Galaxy A21s handset.

The latest variant now comes with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage space and is priced at ₹17499. Earlier, the handset was launched in 2 models including 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM.

Leaving extra storage, all other specs remain the same.

Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications:

The prominent features of Samsung Galaxy A21s smartphone include 6.5-inch FHD+ Infinity-O display, Dolby Atmos Audio setup and quad-camera-setup.

Powered by the latest octa-core Exynos 850 SoC and 4/66 GB RAM, the handset has inbuilt space up to 128GB that can be further expanded up to 512GB using microSD card.

On the optics front, the Samsung Galaxy A21s features a quad-camera setup on the back. It includes 48mp main camera, 8mp ultra-wide lens, 2mp macro camera, and 2mp depth sensor. It holds a 13mp front camera as well. The punch hole camera gives it a decent look.

A Good Phone, but Not Great:

Backed by a 5000mAh battery and 15W Type-C fast charging support, the handset is good enough to last for one day easily on a single charge. The handset runs on Android-10 based Samsung’s custom OneUI 2.1 version. There’s not much bloatware.

Personally, I feel that the plastic body makes it a bit disappointing. Though one would expect Qualcomm’s chipset, Samsung is least bothered. For regular usage, performance is not an issue.

The recent A51 is better. If given a chance I would prefer purchasing Galaxy M series.

Do you agree with my opinion? Share your thoughts.

Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (A Toned-Down Variant of Flagship)

You May Also Like