Telenor Launches 4G Services in Hyderabad, Offers 1GB 4G Data at ₹97

• alt text

Telenor 4G @ Hyderabad:

Though Telenor is looking at selling its Indian unit, the Norwegian telecom company is expanding its 4G footprint in its telecom circles. The latest city to get Telenor 4G roll out is Hyderabad. Telenor India has packed some attractive data offerings to its 4G subscribers in Hyderabad.

Also Read: Telenor India Offers Unlimited 4G Internet at ₹11 for One Day

Branding as FullVasool, the Telenor India has offered 1GB of 4G mobile data at just ₹97. The best of their 4G offers is unlimited 4G data at ₹11 with full one-day validity. When the telecom companies are providing unlimited data for one-hour duration, Telenor India has gone ahead and offered unlimited data for one day.

Telenor 4G - The Leader in Mobile Data Speed:

If one considers the 4G plans of telecom players, Telenor stands tall. The company has got some really excellent plans when compared to the leaders in the market. As per the recent speed test reports revealed by TRAI, Telenor is leading the chart in terms of upload speeds.

Back to the plans regarding sale out, the company’s talks with Bharti Airtel is in final stages. And within a week, a final report is expected regarding the same from Bharti Airtel. Definitely, the subscribers of Telenor India will miss it a lot.

Also Read: Telenor in Talks with Bharti Airtel to Sell India Business for $350 Million

• @Dipika–Menon

It’s quite happy to see Telenor expanding its 4G footprint. I just want to convey that Telenor India has added one more reason to pick its 4G SIM in Hyderabad.

As per the latest offer, the company is offering unlimited 4G for 60 days if the user is switching to their 4G network. Wow! What an offer!

I wish I could grab this offer. I’m really missing it for not being a Hyderabadi.

You May Also Like