Tata Docomo offers 3G Data Packs Starting at ₹ 91 per GB for Prepaid Users

• alt text

Ahead of Diwali, Tata Docomo has introduced affordable data packs for its prepaid subscribers in Karnataka circle starting at ₹ 91 per GB. Under the ‘My Best Offer’ service portfolio, Tata Docomo has launched affordable data plans without any terms and conditions.

The Tata Docomo subscribers can avail 1GB 3G data at ₹ 91, 2GB 3G data at ₹ 182, and 3GB data at ₹ 273. As per the company, ‘My Best Offer’ data pack doesn’t have any hidden costs and come with no terms and conditions. In order to avail the special my best offer data packs, the Tata Docomo users need to *dial 123# on their smartphones.

Affordable Quality Data Services with No Hidden Costs:

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Balaji Prakash, Consumer Business Unit Head - Karnataka and Kerala Circles, Tata Teleservices Ltd. said, “The rising demand for quality data services has resulted in a sudden increase in data products in the market, which even looks quite attractive have some hidden cost associated with it. We believe in the ethos of transparency in our offerings and provide maximum delight and satisfaction for our customers.”

Earlier, the telecom company had launched similar data offer in the Maharashtra circle. As a Festive Bonanza, Tata Docomo offered 1GB at ₹ 50. Though the company is the first Indian private sector provider to launch 3G services in India on 5th November 2010, it has yet to upgrade to the latest 4G technology. However, Tata Docomo 3G is a beast in terms of speed with spectrum holdings 1800/2100 Mhz.

About Tata DOCOMO:

This fast growing mobile telecommunications service provider commands good wireless network across India’s 19 telecom circles operating in more than 4, 50,000 towns and villages across the nation. Tata Docomo is a Tata Group’s strategic alliance with Japanese telecom giant NTT DOCOMO providing wireless networks on GSM, CDMA and 3G technology platforms.

You May Also Like