• alt text

In a surprising move, the state-owned telecommunications company has launched BSNL MNP Offer. Under this offer, the new customers will get unlimited calls and daily 1GB data for 60 days.

Yes, you read it right! First reported by KeralaTelecom.

However, one needs to understand that this BSNL MNP offer is purely for new and MNP customers who need a new plan for the activation of their number. The said FRC ₹108 is not applicable for extension or migration purpose.

BSNL FRC ₹108

The BSNL First Recharge Coupon (FRC) ₹108 offers unlimited calls, unlimited data and 500 SMS with a validity of 60 days. Let me clarify, the unlimited calls have a cap of 250 minutes per day to any network.

Similarly, the unlimited data has a cap of daily 1GB. Post the usage of 1GB data, the speed gets reduced to 80kbps.

There is an important note that this promotional offer is valid up to 20th October. The FRC ₹108 is here to stay but after 20th October, the validity of FRC ₹108 gets reduced to 28 days.

Why not grab this BSNL MNP Offer asap?

Ok done!

How Can I Port My Mobile Number to BSNL

Then how to port my number to BSNL?

Porting a mobile number to BSNL is easy. It’s just a 4-step process.

Step 1: Send SMS to 1900:

Just type, PORT<>Your 10-digit Mobile Number and send it to 1900.

For example, if your mobile number is 9848012345, then send

PORT 9848012345 to 1900

Step 2: Get Unique Porting Code (UPC):

You will receive an instant UPC on your mobile number from 1901. This UPC number has an expiry date of 15 days. As a general practice, the Unique Porting Code has 8-characters.

The first 2 characters signify service operator and service area code. For example, AT stands for Bharti Airtel and Tamilnadu area. The other 6 digits are randomly generated.

It is always better to process MNP at least 3-4 days before the expiry of the UPC code.

Step 3: Visit BSNL CSC:

Visit the nearest BSNL Customer Service Center with valid documents (ID proof and Address proof). The CSC centre will have digital KYC verified by taking your photograph. After verification and on the receipt of payment, the concerned authorities will give you a new BSNL SIM.

Step 4: Insert the New BSNL SIM:

Just replace your existing SIM with the new BSNL SIM on your handset.

As we all know, the BSNL is a PSU and working style of the employees is quite different from that of the private players. So, be ready for a few setbacks. However, in most of the cases, getting a BSNL SIM is super easy and takes just 10-15 minutes.

Do you agree with my opinion? Share your thoughts.

Also Read: BSNL Migrates All Closed Prepaid Plans to Advance Per Minute Or Second

You May Also Like