Vivo Y20A to go on Sale with Snapdragon 439 SoC (Priced at ₹11,490)

• alt text

Vivo has added another budget handset to its product lineup. Starting today, the Vivo Y20A will go on for sale at ₹11,490. Though it has got many similarities with Vivo Y20 and Y20i, the newly launched Vivo Y20A is special with its processor.

The toned-down version of the Y20 lacks fast charging and underpowered processor. However, it packs a big 5000mAh battery. In similar lines, this Y series handset is aimed at the offline market. The handset comes in a single variant 3GB+64GB and is available in two colours, Dawn White and Nebula Blue.

Vivo Y20A Specifications:

Regarding specifications, the Vivo Y20A sports a 6.51-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 resolution) Halo FullView Display with eye protection (blue light filtering function). There’s a teardrop notch on top for the selfie camera.

Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset and 3GB RAM, the Vivo Y20A houses 32GB inbuilt storage. The storage can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.

On the camera front, there is an AI triple-camera-setup at the back. It packs 13MP main camera, 2MP macro camera and 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, the Vivo Y20A packs an 8MP selfie camera with a teardrop notch.

The company claims that the side-mounted fingerprint sensor unlocks phone within 0.26 seconds. This setup is very much similar to the popular phones like Realme 7 and Redmi Note 9 Pro. There’s a Face Access as well.

The Y20A is backed by 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support. Sadly, this being a budget handset misses fast charging support equipped in the Vivo Y20. It boots the Funtouch OS 11 out-of-the-box based on Android 10.

What’s Your Opinion on Vivi Y20A?

Connectivity-wise, the Vivo Y20A supports dual SIM (nano), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, FM, OTG, GPS and a Micro USB port. It also supports all the sensors including Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope sensor, and E-compass.

As the Vivo Y20A is a budget handset, it has to face severe competition from the other top handsets in its price range including Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, Realme 7i, Oppo A5 2020 etc.

Do you agree with my opinion? Share your thoughts.

You May Also Like: Redmi 9 Power with 48MP AI Quad Camera & 6000mAh Battery (At ₹10999)

You May Also Like