• alt text

Reliance Industries Chairman Mr Mukesh Ambani today announced the launch of a new Jio Prime Membership program. Apart from rolling out the new plan, Mr Mukesh Ambani made some big announcements pertaining to Reliance Jio.

Also Read: Welcome Offer Ends and Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer Starts

Reliance Jio Sets New Records:

Taking the centre stage for the third time, Mr Ambani announced that Reliance Jio crossed the 100 million customer mark within 170 days of its commercial launch on September 1. Statistically, over 7 subscribers are added every single second on Jio network within these 170 days.

In these 170 days, Reliance Jio has created so many records. Airtel reached the 50-million landmark in about 12 years and took another 3 years to reach the 100 million milestone. Similarly, country’s second and third-largest telecom network providers Vodafone India and Idea Cellular took 13 years each.

As per the latest reports, Jio subscribers consumed a mammoth data of over 100 crore Gigabytes during the last month. It has been estimated that Jio users make more than 200 crore minutes of voice and video calls every single day.

Also Read: Reliance Jio Fiber 1Gbps Broadband Tariff Starting at ₹ 500 per Month?

Reliance Jio Prime Enrolment:

While coming back to Reliance Jio Prime Membership, this is a unique plan launched by Reliance Jio where the subscribers can enjoy the present benefits of Reliance Jio Happy New Year till March 31, 2018, by paying a nominal one-time fee of ₹99. The monthly rental of this plan would be ₹303. That is, by paying an effective rental of ₹10 per day, one can enjoy the present benefits of unlimited voice and video calling and 1GB of 4G data per day.

The new prime program can be subscribed by the existing customers between March 1 and March 31. It can be availed through My Jio app or Jio.com official website or through a Jio store. Moreover, the subscribers will be given unlimited access to Jio premium apps worth ₹10,000 providing wholesome entertainment.

Reliance Jio Future Plans:

Reliance Industries Chairman Mr Mukesh Ambani clearly stated that Jio tariff would be applicable from April 1 and the telecom company is committed to providing unlimited free voice calling to any network across India with no roaming charges and no blackout days. He further stated that Reliance Jio will match the best selling data offers provided by rival competitors by giving 20% more data.

By the end of 2017, Reliance Jio is committed to investing extra ₹30,000 crore to cover 99% of India’s population by expanding its 4G VoLTE network in all the major cities, towns and villages across the length and breadth of India.

Hope Reliance Jio will make the incumbent operators keep luring the customers with their competitive pricing.

Also Read: Reliance Jio Plans Rs 999 VoLTE Feature Phones Bundled with Free Voice Calling

• As you can see clearly in the Video below about the MyJio app fail, they have not yet given back the refund ;/
    Youtube Video

• Have you contacted the customer care department of Reliance Jio Infocomm?
    Make a call to their support / Helpline - 1860-893-3333

You can even tweet Jio customer care. Twitter @jiocare or https://twitter.com/jiocare

Just elaborate your concern.

• @Amitav-Sengupta thanX for the reply and the help Amitav. But bro, initially they replied to my tweet & asked me to DM the transaction details. I had sent a screenshot to them which has all the details. Now it’z been 23 days and no refund yet. So, i sent them one more public tweet yesterday but NO Reply…!.

I guess, I’ll have to let go of the ₹99 only! Very Unprofessional attitude by Reliance Jio as it is not a question of the 99 only but matter of reputation of the Co.!

• @DennisCNLew

This seems to be ridiculous. For the sake of ₹99, one can’t sacrifice his valuable time. As Twitter is a public platform, the company should address it ASAP otherwise, the reputation will be at stake.

As a subscriber, we don’t have any other option to escalate the things. Just wait for two more days and repeat the transaction.

• @Vikas-Jadhav well, i got ₹99 credited to my account on 17th April…they refunded it too late but at least they did (:

• @DennisCNLew

Guess, their systems are following some red tapism!
    Anyway, that’s excellent news on the personal front…even if it is for ₹1.

You May Also Like